Dee Ann Lommers-Johnson
Physical Sciences Division Coordinator
Dee Ann Lommers-Johnson provides administrative support for the chair of the Physical Sciences Division and the Jaffe Group atmospheric science research lab.
Northwestern University, MA in Linguistics
Westmont College, BA in Sociology
Prior to joining UW Bothell in 2013, Dee Ann owned a business, worked as a freelance textbook editor, taught English as a Second Language, and worked at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Support the Physical Sciences Division Chair
- Prepare PSD faculty meeting minutes
- Maintain the division Canvas site
- Coordinate the hiring of student employees
- Coordinate the course evaluation process for division faculty
- Assist the division chair with reports and scheduling
- Update the division website and the Jaffe Group website
- Coordinate purchasing for the Jaffe Research Lab
- Edit papers and proposals for the Jaffe Group