- UW Bothell is #3 on Money magazine’s national list of 25 great, accessible colleges for aspiring scientists and engineers
- In their first year after college, UW Bothell graduates earn more than their peers from other WA state public universities.
Providing access to STEM education
The School of STEM is the fastest-growing school at UW Bothell. As we grow, we are committed to attracting diverse faculty and staff who put students first.
- 40%of our STEM faculty is female - far outpacing the national average.
- 75%of UW Bothell faculty use students in their research.
- 32new degrees have been added at the UW Bothell in the last five years: 18 are in the STEM fields.
Discovery Hall: Home to the School of STEM
Opened for classes in fall 2014. Discovery Hall is a state-of-the-art science and academic building. With 74,000 square feet, the building features 11 labs, and space for 1,000 students. Read more about the Discovery Hall