Admission to the Graduate Certificate in Electrical Engineering Foundations requires completion of the following prerequisites:
- A regionally accredited bachelor’s degree in a STEM field with a 3.0 GPA in the last two years of degree study
- A full year of Calculus equivalent to MATH or STMATH 124, STMATH 125 and STMATH 126
- Differential Equations equivalent to MATH or STMATH 307
- Matrix or Linear Algebra equivalent to MATH or STMATH 308
- Multivariable Calculus equivalent to MATH or STMATH 324
- Engineering Physics 1 (Mechanics) and 2 (Electromagnetism and Oscillatory Motion) equivalent to PHYS or B PHYS 121 and B PHYS 122
- General Chemistry 1 (with lab) equivalent to CHEM 142, or B CHEM 143 and B CHEM 144
To find Washington State College equivalents view the UW Equivalency Guide.
Please note, the Graduate Certificate in Electrical Engineering Foundations does not meet the minimum enrollment requirements for students studying in the United States on an F-1 Visa. There may be some exceptions to this restriction; please contact the Center for International Education at email@example.com for further information.