Application deadline - July 1
The Graduate Certificate in Electrical Engineering Foundations (GCEEF) is a cohort model that admits for the autumn quarter only. All application materials must be received by the July 1 application deadline.
Note: The GCEEF does not meet the minimum enrollment requirements for students studying in the United States on an F1 Visa. There may be some exceptions to this restriction; please contact the UW Bothell Center for International Education at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
To apply, please complete the following steps:
- Visit the UW Grad School Application and click on ‘Create a New Applicant Profile’ to begin your application process:
- Complete the corresponding applicant profile form, and continue to the Graduate School Application.
- In “Step 1” of the Application, choose "Graduate Non-Matriculated."
- In “Step 2” of the Application, choose "Electrical Engineering (MSEE) - Bothell" as the program.
- Upload your unofficial transcripts showing:
- Upload a current Resume showing detailed relevant work experience.
- Upload a Personal Statement detailing why the Graduate Certificate in Electrical Engineering Foundations is of interest to you, and how the GCEEF will support your scholarly and career goals.
For questions regarding the application and admission process, please email email@example.com.