Annuska Zolyomi, Assistant Professor
Dr. Zolyomi received her Ph.D. in Information Science at the University of Washington in 2021. She is an expert is human-computer interaction and the design of inclusive user experiences. She has worked for high-tech companies as a program manager, product planner, accessibility strategist, and software engineer.
Dr. Zolyomi’s areas of research and study include human-computer interaction, user-centered design, accessible technology, and socio-technical collaboration. She uses participatory design approaches to co-envision ways technology can better mediate communication, enrich social connection, and enhance self-agency.
University of Washington, Seattle
- Ph.D. Information Science
- M.S. Human Centered Design & Engineering
- B.S. Industrial Engineering
- CSS 497 – Usability and User-Centered Design
- CSS 350 – Management Principles for Computing Professionals
- CSS 360 – Software Engineering