UW Bothell Digital Learning Support
UW Bothell’s Digital Learning and Engagement team is here for you. Our team can help you:
- Design your online or hybrid courses
- Engage learners and collaborate with colleagues more effectively
- Evaluate and grow your teaching practice
- Develop assignments that meet your learning goals
- Produce high-quality video and digital imagery for your project
- Identify technology that meets your needs
- Build your teaching-focused research project
Contact us today!
Email (UWB only)
To schedule an appointment or ask a question, email email@example.com.
Zoom Open Office Hours (Open to all UW)
For real-time, one-on-one support, join Zoom on:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10am - 12pm
- Tuesday, Thursday, 2pm - 4pm
Phone support (UWB only)
To speak with a team member by phone, call 425.352.3906 Monday-Friday between 9am-4pm. If we’re on another call, we’ll call you back the same day. Calls received outside of this time will be returned the next business day.
Are you a UWB student needing help with Canvas or other digital learning tools?
Check out UWB's Learn Anywhere page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.