Equipment Checkout Service
IT Helpdesk Equipment Checkout Service
UW Bothell Information Technology provides the campus with an equipment checkout service operating out of the IT Helpdesk located in the library building. Equipment checkout is available at the UWB-IT Helpdesk on the second floor of the library in LB2-218. Visit UWB-IT’s Get Help page for current hours. If you need to receive or return equipment and cannot make it to scheduled service hours, contact the helpdesk (email@example.com), and we will work with you on a solution.
Using the equipment checkout service
- Current UW Bothell students, staff, and faculty with a valid Husky card and a signed agreement on file may utilize this service.
- Make sure you have your Husky Card handy! Your Husky Card is required at the time of check out. If you have lost or not yet received your Husky Card, visit the Husky Card page to obtain a new card.
Equipment available at the UWB IT Helpdesk
- View the equipment catalog to see what’s available for checkout.
- Laptops and Hotspots are only available to currently enrolled UW Bothell students for check out. Click here to find out more about our laptop and WiFi hotspot lending program.
- During the academic quarter, this service is available during UW Bothell IT’s Hours of Operation.
- This service is not available during school breaks or when the library building is otherwise closed. To allow for last minute equipment returns, the first Monday of each quarter interim will be open for equipment returns only from 12pm – 4pm.
Equipment checkout, renewals, and returns
- Equipment checkout and returns are available at the IT Helpdesk on the second floor of the campus library in LB2-218.
- Standard equipment loan period is one week, with the exception of the laptops and WiFi hotspots, which are a quarterly checkout. Renewals can be requested but will be approved based on current inventory.
- If you are interested in renewing your equipment, please call the UWB IT Helpdesk at (425)-352-3456 to request a renewal for an additional week (approval based on availability).
- Please note, once equipment has become overdue, it is no longer eligible for renewals and must be returned. Renewal request must be made prior to equipment due date.
Costs and funding for this service
- This service is available at no additional cost to current UW Bothell students, staff, and faculty.
- The technology in circulation is fully funded by the Student Technology Fee (STF).
- While there is no upfront cost, you may be financially responsible for lost or damaged equipment.
- Click here for more information regarding the terms of service.