Software Installation Request Service
Software installation on a university owned computing device.
Obtain This Service
- Click the button below to fill out and submit the Software Request form:
Features & Options
- Consultation, specification, procurement, and inventory for software for all UW Bothell-owned desktop and laptop workstations. This service provides software by managing all campus software licensing, including the collection of campus-wide licensed software, free and open-source software, and individually or departmentally purchased software.
- This service provides policies and procedures for managing license terms, security updates/patches, upgrades, maintenance, and renewals.
- This service does not include mobile apps; IT does not provide technical assistance, purchasing or distribution for mobile apps at this time.
- University Licensed Software (UWare)
- Standard Software List: Windows
- Standard Software List: Mac
- UW Bothell staff and faculty
- Licensing costs based on software.
Service & Availability Targets
- Delivery targets:
- 14 business days for all computer lab, computer classroom, and standard classroom (ePodium) requests
- 5 business days for all faculty/staff workstations
- Non-standard software requests include software that I.T. has not previously supported. In such cases, IT may need up to 90 days to fully evaluate software for use on the UW Bothell campus including for ADA compliance. The I.T. technician processing your request will inform you if you are requesting a non-standard software.
- Software requests and other inquiries related to the Library Information Commons must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org