Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid
Meeting the costs of an undergraduate or graduate education is a major investment for many families. It requires planning, careful decision making, and a commitment from both you and your family. We believe that students from all economic backgrounds should have the opportunity to attend the University of Washington Bothell and that finances should not be a barrier.
News & Updates:
Winter quarter tuition is due on Friday, January 24, 2020!
If your winter quarter financial aid has not disbursed check to see if:
- you are registered in full time credits (12 credits for undergraduate & 10 credits graduate).
- your document review has been completed.
- there are any holds on your account.
- You can meet with one of our financial aid counselors during our office hours. Or, you can schedule an appointment to meet with a financial aid counselor.
- If you have a quick question about your aid or if you need to drop off some paperwork please let our Husky Hall Welcome Desk assist you.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office immediately if your aid has not disbursed so that we can review your status. We are located in Husky Hall.
- The 2020-2021 FAFSA and WASFA is available to complete now!!! Apply before January 15, 2020 for priority consideration.
- You can still submit your application even though it's after the priority application date. You can still be considered for the Federal Pell Grant and the Federal Direct Loans.
- You can still apply for 2019-2020 financial aid now by completing one of the following applications:
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or the
- WASFA (Washington Application for State Financial Aid) please contact our office if you need to fill out the WASFA for the 2019-2020 academic year.
To Be Considered For All Financial Aid Programs:
Be sure to complete the FAFSA or the WASFA by the priority application date of January 15th.
The priority application date is for students admitted during the summer, autumn, winter, or spring quarters. So don't wait to be admitted to complete your FAFSA or WASFA.
The University of Washington Federal Code is 003798.
Current Undergraduate Students
Sign-in using your netid
Priority Application Date: January 15th
UW Federal Code 003798
New to FAFSA? Visit following link for basic instructions
7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA
9am - 12pm
1pm - 4pm
1pm - 3pm
Monday - Friday:
8:30am - 10:00am &
1:30pm - 4:30pm
*Include your UW Student ID# on all emails and voice messages
Financial Aid & Scholarships
18115 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011-8246