Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid
Meeting the costs of an undergraduate or graduate education is a major investment for many families. It requires planning, careful decision making, and a commitment from both you and your family. We believe that students from all economic backgrounds should have the opportunity to attend the University of Washington Bothell and that finances should not be a barrier.
News & Updates:
- Apply for 2019-2020 financial aid now by completing one of the following applications:
- Financial aid verfication forms:
- The application for Child Care Assistance is available! More information on the UW Bothell's Child Care Assistance Program can be found here.
To Be Considered For All Financial Aid Programs:
- Be sure to complete the FAFSA or the WASFA by the priority application date of January 15th
- The priority application date is for students admitted during the summer, autumn, winter, or spring quarters. So don't wait to be admitted to complete your FAFSA or WASFA.
- The University of Washington Federal Code is 003798.
Current Undergraduate Students
Sign-in using your netid
UW Federal Code 003798
New to FAFSA? Visit following link for basic instructions
7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA
Drop-In Office Hours:
Monday and Tuesday
9am - 12pm
Wednesday and Thursday
1pm - 4pm
10am - 12pm
Monday - Friday:
8:30am - 10:00am &
1pm - 4:30pm
*Please include your UW Student ID# on all emails and voice messages
Financial Aid & Scholarships
18115 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011-8246