Campus Technology Support Program
UW Bothell IT manages central funds to support equipment and hardware that benefits a wide spectrum of the campus. Equipment and hardware in specialized labs, as well as specialized software, is the primary responsibility of the Schools/Units that are the primary users. IT will continue to procure and manage this equipment and guide decisions related and in alignment with Administrative Policy Statements 2.3-2.6 (related to technology, security, and privacy).
Funded by Equipment Replacement:
- General use computer labs
- DISC 258, UW1-120, UW1-121, UW2-105, LB1-220, LB1-222
- Classroom technology
- Campus infrastructure and systems
- Faculty & Staff Computer Replacement Program
- Academic Software
- 5 shared SPSS licenses for faculty research use (up to 10 shared licenses based on use)
Note: Open Learning Lab and laptop, hotspot & AV/Media checkout are STF Funded.