Welcome to Microsoft Teams at UW
Microsoft (MS) Teams is part of UW Office 365 and is a FERPA- and HIPAA-aligned remote collaboration, communication, and file storage platform. MS Teams also includes persistent direct messaging and group chat functionality, as well as virtual video and voice calling.
Start using MS Teams
- MS Teams can be accessed using a web browser or you can download the desktop client, or mobile app
- Microsoft recommends using the desktop client for optimal functionality
- Request the creation of a Microsoft Team from UW IT
- MS Teams meeting scheduling, direct messaging, and virtual video and voice calling are available to all UW members even without the use of a Microsoft Teams instance (aka a “Team”)
Training and support for MS Teams
- UW IT MS Teams service page
- MS Teams creation request
- Download MS Teams for your Windows, Mac OS, or personally owned computer
Workshops and Events
- Click here to view upcoming trainings and workshops hosted by UW Bothell IT.
Not sure what technology solution is right for you?
- Contact UWB IT to consult with you to find the right technology solution for your team.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
- Contact UWB IT for more troubleshooting support