UWB Hosted Fileshare
UW Bothell IT Hosted Storage
UW Bothell IT offers standard hosted file storage on the UWB Fileservers. UWB Information Technologies hosted storage is available 24/7, and consists of redundant servers located on and off campus. Backups are taken nightly, and are retained for up to two weeks.
Departmental File Shares
UWB Information Technologies offers 195 GB of storage per department (unit, School), hosted on the UWB Fileservers. This server space is intended to be used for storage of departmental files.
Access can be granted to UW NetIDs Accounts. To request UW NetID access: Managers/supervisors should submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the employee’s NetID and a full filepath to the folders that they will need to access to.
Access from Off Campus
- First, you will need to have Husky OnNet installed on your computer. Husky OnNet is currently installed on all university provided computers (search for Big-IP Edge Client to launch).
- To download to your personally owned machine, visit UW’s UWare site for more info.
- Once connected via Husky OnNet, view this guide to show you how to access your Departmental File Share from a PC
- Once connected via Husky OnNet, view this guide to show you how to access your Departmental File Share from a Mac
Not sure what technology solution is right for you?
- Contact UWB IT to consult with you to find the right technology solution for your team.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
- Contact UWB IT for more troubleshooting support