UW Bothell IT Forms
IT has created several forms to help make it easier to request some of our services. These forms are displayed on this page in alphabetical order.
In addition, see the "services" section of this site (listed on the menu to the left) for help with which forms go with which services. Each service listed also links to the appropriate form.
- An agreement faculty and staff must sign and submit to gain administrator access to their computer.
- An agreement faculty, staff, and students must sign and submit to use the Circulating Equipment Service.
- Form for faculty/staff/students to submit if they would like additional technology set up in their classroom and/or training on the technology before the start of class. This form can also be used to request additional technology in a conference room or a library study room.
- Form for faculty and staff to submit if they would like to use special equipment for an event, and/or training on the technology beforehand.
- Form to request printing of posters.
- A form for faculty and staff to request software on their workstation or a classroom/lab computer or ePodium.
- A page containing information about the Standard Computer Purchase Request Form. Use the form on this page to quickly and easily purchase standard computers and accessories through UWBIT for use on campus.
- Request form for a supplemental account used to edit the UW Bothell website or for other specialized purposes as needed. Available to all faculty, staff and student employees. This account is used in addition to the standard UW NetID and does not include email. See: Email Service at UWB.
- A form to request that your UWB Access Account information be changed/updated. This is not how you change your listed information in the UW Directory or the Global Address book used in Outlook/Office365. You may change that information through your Employee Self Service. More about updating your UW directory information.