COVID-19 impacts to the ARC
The ARC is currently open with modified operations and hours. The ARC is following all new policies related to COVID.
Welcome to the ARC
The Activities & Recreation Center (ARC) is the hub of student life on campus; a place for students to gather, socialize, dine, and exercise. Learn more about the ARC. Featuring three floors of student resources and amenities:
- Lower Level: Fitness Center, Group Exercise Room, Lockers, Vending Machines
- First Floor: Information Desk, Video Game Alcove, Gaming Tables, Health & Wellness Resource Center, Student Leader Offices, Meeting Rooms
- Second Floor: Multipurpose Event and Gathering Space, Meeting Room, Student Alcoves
ARC Front Desk: 425-352-3878
Health & Wellness Resource Center (HaWRC)
Learn more about HaWRC
ARC Resource Highlights
Health & Wellness
The Health and Wellness Resource Center (HaWRC) is a one-stop hub connecting students with on-campus and community resources to help you thrive!
Read more about the HaWRC's services.
ARC building hours
|Monday - Friday
||9AM - 6PM
||10AM - 4PM
|Saturday - Sunday
Holiday & Break Closures:
- Independence Day: 7/5
- Maintenance Closure: 8/30-9/6
- Student Training Closure: 9/20-9/28