Resources for graduate students
Career Services has developed resources for graduate students for professional development specific to each school and program. The career counselors work closely with Graduate School Advisers to make sure the content is relevant to student needs.
Office Hours & Appointments
We offer office hours and in-person, video-conference, and phone appointments.
- Office hours for graduate career coaching.
- For STEM graduate career coaching, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Types of appointments
- Graduate student advising
- Continuing education
- Graduate resumes, CVs, cover letters
- Job & internship search strategy
- Portfolio development
These are just a few of our many events that are designed to help you explore your interests, build job search skills, and connect with the employment community. Be sure to check our events calendar for additional events and updates.
- October: Job & Internship Career Fair
- October: Tech & Engineering Career Fair
- October: Virtual Career Fair
- April: Spring Job & Internship Fair
- April: Summer & Part-time Job Fair
All UW graduate students have access to a range of informational, consultation, and support services from The Graduate School. They provide a list of resources and events available to graduate students across the UW tri-campus.