Director of Auditing
A CPA, Tom is the shareholder in charge of Clark Nuber’s audit and assurance department. His leadership, efficiency, project management skills and keen ability to present profit opportunities to small businesses make him an invaluable asset to his clients.
Customer Relationship Management solutions to Microsoft's large customers.
Connect with Tom on LinkedIn
Tom on mentorship
I have always had a passion for helping others transition successfully from school to professional careers. My own job search effort was not traditional. I learned a lot in retrospect and I am happy to share that story and lessons learned along the way. Seeing past mentees having rewarding careers and a balanced life is both personally motivating and energizing.
Some topics I’m excited to mentor students in include:
- Presenting your best self in less than 30 seconds
- Establishing and building your personal brand
- Expanding your own emotional intelligence awareness to benefit you and others
- Tips for a successful transition to the workforce
- Good to Great by Jim Collins – Persistence and aligning your strategic strengths for long term success.
- Boys in the Boat by Daniel Brown – An inspiring local story from our own UW history archives about a crew team that supported each other, overcame adversity and achieved the impossible.