Undergraduate Business Advising Staff
Our School of Business advising staff is ready to assist you throughout your academic journey at UW Bothell. Meet our staff!
We offer in-person and virtual drop-in advising for quick questions, 30-minute individual appointments for academic planning and personal issues affecting your academic progress, and email advising.
Find Your Business Advisor
Locate your primary area of study or minor below to find your advisor. Your assigned advisor is also listed in Navigate.
Beth Miguel Alipio
- Business Administration (undeclared or no declared option or concentration)
Beth is on leave through mid-July. Please contact any of our other advisors until she returns.
Email Connor or schedule a Navigate appointment with him.
- Accounting Option
- Self-Study Concentration
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) Option
- All Bellevue location students
- All Minors (Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Economics, Retail Management)
Our Undergraduate Academic Advisors and Student Success Team are located in Room 381 of the Founder's Hall/UW1 Building.
- Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00p.m.; 12:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, Closed (remote operations only)
- Our office is closed for all UW holidays.
Individual Advising Appointments
We offer both in person and virtual advising options. We recommend students make an appointment once each quarter to check their progress and discuss their plans. There are three ways to book appointments:
Both in-person and virtual drop-in advising is available for quick questions only and limited to 15 minutes.
Drop-In Advising for Current Business Students (majors and minors)
- Mondays 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursdays 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. (No drop-in hours for April 20, 2023)
- Mondays and Thursdays 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesdays 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Join Zoom drop-in advising session for Business students
Drop-In Advising for Current Pre-major Students Interested in Business
Virtual drop-in advising is available for current UW Bothell students who are not yet Business majors/minors.
- Wednesdays 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Join Zoom drop-in advising session for pre-major students
Drop-In Peer Advising for Current Business and UW Bothell Students
Peer advisors are Business students with specialized training to help other Business students and UW Bothell students interested in majoring or minoring in Business. Peer advisors can answer questions and discuss topics such as:
- School of Business policies and process (e.g., how to apply for internships and independent studies)
- What is the different between an option and concentration?
- How to register for or drop classes
- What are the prerequisites and required courses for options, concentrations, and minors?
- How to declare an option, concentration, and/or minor
- How to apply to the Business major
- How to use Navigate to schedule an appointment with an advisor
- Resources available to Business students (e.g., scholarships)
Peer Advising takes place in the UW1 1st floor Student Success Center. No appointment is necessary. To speak with a Peer Advisor, go to the UW1 1st floor Information Desk and ask to speak with a Business Peer Advisor on any of the following days and times.
- Mondays 12:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursdays 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Transfer students, who have not attended their scheduled Orientation can get more information by emailing the transfer admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may email questions to your assigned Business advisor. Find your assigned advisor's address in the above table. Please be sure to include your name and student number with your correspondence. Your advisor will respond in 1-3 working days.