Welcome to your future
The University of Washington Bothell's Bachelor of Arts degree program in Business Administration is uniquely suited to prepare students for the challenges and opportunities facing businesses in the Puget Sound region. The program provides a solid foundation in business theory that is centered around critical thinking, teamwork, and communication skills.
Experience convenient access to day and evening classes in Bothell and Bellevue and join a diverse group of individuals from all over the world to learn from distinguished, accomplished faculty. Email us your questions!
Explore the various ways we can help you throughout your academic journey and navigate your options. Schedule an appointment with an advisor today.
Choices in Business
The simplicity of one major, the opportunity of many paths. Once you are admitted to the School of Business, you will first complete your core courses. Then, you can choose from one of four options or you can pick one of eight concentrations before completing your degree. Learn about the Business Administration major.
Options & concentrations
- Accounting (Bothell option)
- Entrepreneurship (Bellevue concentration)
- Finance (Bothell concentration)
- Leadership & Strategic Innovation (Bothell option)
- Management (Bothell concentration)
- Management Information Systems (Bothell concentration)
- Marketing (Bothell option & concentration)
- Retail Management (Bothell concentration)
- Supply Chain Management (Bothell & Bellevue option)
- Technology & Innovation Management (Bothell concentration)