Equipment Checkout Service - Terms of Service
By utilizing the Equipment Checkout service, you agree to the following terms of service:
- While there is no up front cost associated with utilizing this service, you may be held financially responsible in the event equipment becomes damaged, stolen or otherwise lost.
- Equipment deemed in need of replacement by UW Bothell IT must be purchased in new condition by the responsible party to maintain continuity of this service.
- UW Bothell IT is unable to accept direct payment at this time.
- UW Bothell IT will communicate with you via your UW email address.
- This service is only available when the UW Bothell IT Helpdesk is physically open. Library building hours have a direct impact on the availability of this service as it is hosted inside the library building.
- Each case is reviewed and evaluated by UW Bothell IT Staff.
Who can use this service?
- Currently enrolled UW Bothell students, staff, and faculty with a valid Husky card and a signed agreement on file may utilize this service.
When is this service available?
- During the academic quarter, this service is available during UW Bothell IT's Hours of Operation.
- This service is not available during school breaks or when the library building is otherwise closed.