Graduate Student Exception

Thesis or Dissertation (700/800 courses)

If you are a graduate student who has completed all formal coursework and only has Thesis or Dissertation work remaining, you are considered to be enrolled in a full course load.

  • You must submit a Reduced Course Load request on the international student portal.
  • You must enroll in the 700/800 course by the start of the quarter.
  • You must be physically present in the US.