How to save a printer code to a PC
Keep in mind that your interface may look slightly different, but these instructions can serve as a general guideline for saving your printer code to your PC.
1. Open the start menu and click on "Devices and Printers"
2. Right click on the printer which you would like the print code to be saved
3. Click on "Printing Preferences"
4. Click on the "Detailed Settings" tab
5. Under "Menu:", select "Job Setup"
6. Enter the printer's print code in the "User Code:" field
7. Click "OK"
The print code has been saved. You should now be able to print without having to manually enter the print code for that printer.