Register for Orientation by selecting the quarter that you will begin.
How do you get started at UW Bothell?
Congratulations on your decision to attend the University of Washington Bothell campus! We are very excited that you will be joining us and look forward to helping you create an enriched and fulfilling college experience both in and outside of the classroom. Your next step is register for an Advising & Orientation Program. All entering undergraduate students are required to participate.
You should choose a session that fits with your schedule. At your A&O, you will begin to put together a degree path, meet with student, staff, and faculty, and register for your first quarter classes.
Here are some common questions that you may have that will be addressed at your A&O:
- What classes do I need to take?
- How do I actually register for classes?
- Where do I get academic assistance if I start to struggle in a class?
- How do I get my HuskyID and what can I use it for?
- How do I get my books?
- Where do I go if I need help finding scholarships?
- How do I use the UW Library system?
- How do I get involved on campus?
- How do I use the fitness center and get involved recreational sports?
- How do I get an internship or get connected with a research project?
For information about International Student Orientation click here.
To learn more about your orientation and register for a session, click on the quarter you were admitted for.