Faculty Start Guide
The Faculty Start Guide is a rich resource for new and current faculty that was created as a combined effort between the Office of Connected Learning (OCL), UWB Digital Learning, the Campus Library and Organizational Excellence & Human Resources (OE/HR) to offer important general information in the following areas:
- What do I need for my teaching?
- Where do I find resources for support?
- How do I get things done?
- How can I advance my career?
- I'm part-time - Where can I find support?
The Faculty Start Guide is publicly available in Canvas. If you would like to make sure the course always shows up on your Dashboard page, select the +Join this Course button.