UW Bothell fosters transformational pedagogy through an innovative array of faculty development and co-learning opportunities. This page features resources to support teaching faculty and staff at UW Bothell.
Learning and Teaching Collaborative
The Learning and Teaching Collaborative supports equity in learning through peer education, faculty co-learning initiatives, and strengthening a campus-wide culture of engaged and transformative pedagogy.
Library Support for Teaching
Library staff are available to work with faculty to support their online and in-person
- Integrating information literacy into your courses
- Finding Open Educational Resources
- Support for Course Reserves
- Teaching with digital scholarship tools
- Faculty Guide for Library Support
Additional Faculty Support Resources for Teaching
Here you’ll find some additional offices and resources for collaboration and to support your teaching and course design at UW Bothell.
- The Writing and Communication Center (WaCC)
- The Quantitative Skills Center (QSC)
- Academic Success Coaching
- The Academic Technologies team
- Career Services
- The Office of Connected Learning (OCL)
- Supports the integration of high impact practices (HIPs) into the curriculum, primarily community-engaged learning, global learning and undergraduate research, through one-on-one consultation, course support funds and paid, cohort-based professional development programs for HIPs in the lower division and COIL (Collaborative Online International Learning).
The tri-campus hub for learner-centered and reflective teaching practices.
- Design learner-centered course
- Learn about Universal Design
- Use accessible teaching strategies
- Make your class more inclusive
- Rebuild students’ connection to your course
- Get students actively involved
- Make your class more engaging
Grow Your Teaching
- Develop a self-reflective teaching practice
- Learn new strategies alongside other faculty
- Consult with a colleague about your teaching challenges
Policies and Professionalism
Pages to support student success and support in and out of the classroom.