Online Reporting

Online Campus Safety Reporting System

Welcome to the University of Washington Bothell and Cascadia College Campus Safety Department Online Reporting System. Using this online reporting system allows you to submit a report immediately for incidents such as Lost Property, Telephone Harassment, Vandalism, and Theft.

What do I do if this is an emergency or if online reporting is not right for you? If your incident is an emergency, CALL 911. If non-emergency, call Campus Safety, 425-352-3539.

What do I do if the incident took place outside of UWB/CC jurisdiction? If the incident took place outside of UWB/CC jurisdiction, please call the police department for that area.

If your situation occurred on the UW Bothell/Cascadia College Campus and is not an emergency, you are ready to file your report. Note: Turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.

Upon completion of the report process, you will:

  • See the words: “Your report has been submitted.
  • Be given a tracking number for your report.
  • Be able to print a copy of the report for your records.

Please note:

  • We work in partnership with the City of Bothell Police Department for emergencies that require law enforcement response. Although you may report incidents of crime to Campus Safety, please note that we are not law enforcement. It is encouraged that all incidents of crime on campus be reported to the Bothell Police Department.
  • All reports filed using the Online Reporting System will be reviewed.
  • If follow-up of your situation is needed, you may be contacted by:

If you would like an in-person response from a Campus Safety officer or you are requesting follow-up to a submitted report, please contact the Campus Safety Department.


Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on “select incident” below to begin.

Select Incident