University of Washington Bothell and Cascadia College Campus community members can claim or turn in lost items Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
If you have lost any items on University of Washington Bothell or Cascadia College property:
- Check the area where you believe the item(s) was lost
- Check with the Building Coordinator and/or reception to ascertain if the item(s) is being held at the building's lost and found area
- In the event the lost property cannot be found, submit the Lost and Found Form to report the item(s) lost
Submitted Lost and Found Forms will be kept on file for 90 days.
If your property is found and turned into the Campus Safety Office, we will notify you via email, provided you have filed a Lost and Found Form. You may also contact Campus Safety at (425) 352-5359 to inquire if the lost item(s) have been turned in.
The Campus Safety Department holds items listed below for a maximum of 90 days. The Campus Safety Department will only intake items of high value, serial numbered items or property engraved with owner identification, e.g.;
- Identification Cards
- Computers, iPads, iPods, all electronics (excluding USB flash drives)
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Any item with a serial number or ID/number on it
Items without clear identification will not be accepted or received by the Campus Safety Department and include but are not limited to:
- Water bottles
- Pencil/Pen boxes or soft packs
- Books or school-related materials
- Miscellaneous documents
- Sports equipment
- Backpacks containing nothing of value
- Sleeping Bags
- Abandoned Property
The Campus Safety Department will assist all departments, divisions or entities of the University of Washington Bothell or Cascadia College in disposing of found property at the end of every quarter. Dates and times will be announced when found property can be brought to the Campus Safety Office and placed in a vehicle for transportation to donation sites. If you have any questions please call before bringing the property to our offices: (425) 352-5359.
Item(s) may be claimed at the Campus Safety Office Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm. Picture identification is required upon retrieval of any item.
Campus Safety Office
18325 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011-1713
Contact: Dispatch: 425-352-5359