Key and Card Access

Husky/Prox Card Access Administration

The UW Bothell and Cascadia College campus utilizes your Husky/Prox Card for entry into all operational buildings, most computer labs and some classrooms. The system is administered by Campus Safety. If you need access to a particular building or room please contact your department’s Access Controller or Building Coordinator, who will then forward the request via email to To locate your Access Controller/Building Coordinator please click here.

Key Administration

Key requests are routed to your supervisor and departmental Access Controller/Building Coordinator for approval via DocuSign. To request a new key, please complete the Key Request Form. For instructions on how to fill out the power form please click here. This form is not used for lost, stolen or missing keys.

Facilities will create a work order request when they receive the fully signed key request form, then route to Campus Safety when the key is ready. The Campus Safety Office is responsible for issuing keys and access to buildings and offices at all UW Bothell, UWBB, and UWBX facilities. Once Campus Safety contacts you that the key is ready for pickup you must bring your UW Bothell picture ID to our office in LB2 005 before we can give you your key. Once you show ID we will have you sign for your key and we will then issue it to you.

Keys must be returned to the Campus Safety Office when an individual leaves a department or leaves UW Bothell employment altogether. If a faculty or staff member neglects to turn in keys upon leaving UW Bothell employment, his/her final paycheck may be held until the keys are received in the Campus Safety Office.

Keys to the university facilities may not be duplicated, loaned to other UW Bothell employees, or loaned to non-employees.

Lost Keys

Lost keys must be reported to Campus Safety promptly. If re-keying is necessary because of loss, the labor and materials costs will be recharged to the department budget by Facilities Services.

Campus Safety
Box 358570
18325 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011-1713
Contact: Dispatch: 425-352-5359