Campus Space Reservations

Events & Conference Services

Space and event scheduling at UW Bothell is done through an online reservation request system, called 25Live. Requests are governed by processes set by the Use of University Facilities (UUF) Committee, University of Washington UUF policies, and state law. Most campus spaces require approval prior to use of the space, however there are several self-reservable rooms as well.

Want to plan an event? Find out how to now!

The Event and Conference Services staff are here to assist you in planning your event. Please contact us at or 425-352-3556 if you have any questions. To find important information about room reservations, please click on the link(s) below.

Event Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines

Review event policies before booking spaces