Custom Executive Education Program
The University of Washington Bothell School of Business is passionately committed to positively impacting the business community. Our motto is “inspiring business excellence.”
Therefore, we are excited to tell you about our Custom Executive Education Program. This cutting edge program provides employees continuing education and enrichment opportunities through unique customized education modules that are designed in collaboration with company leadership. This program boosts morale, improves employee retention, makes the company attractive to high-potential employees, allows the company to foster a leadership bench, and encourages innovative thinking. Such an investment gives your company a unique and sustainable competitive advantage.
The Program Process:
1. Company needs are assessed.
2. Program objectives and strategic solutions are designed and documented.
3. Program contract is signed.
4. Interactive classroom instruction is provided by faculty in our nationally-ranked MBA programs.
5. Certificate of completion is co-signed by company leadership and Dean, School of Business.
Program Modules Available:
- Cost Accounting
- Data Analytics
- Ethics and Responsible Management
- Global Business
- Project Management
- Others, based on company needs
- Program typically requires 30 - 100 hours to complete.
- Classes may be conducted at company work site.
- Program schedule is flexible.
- Optional integration available with annual review process and talent management programs of the company.
- Enhanced business and leadership competencies of employees.
- Improved employee retention rate.
- Guided transition of technical employees into business leadership roles.
- Renovated techniques for managing talent and human resource budget.
- Energized innovation process through project-based training.
Our goal is to specifically tailor the program to your company’s mission and values. In addition, we collaboratively work with your human resource team to integrate this program with the hiring and retention initiatives of your company. The result is a program that works for you!
If you are interested in hearing more about the program, please contact Dr. Sandeep Krishnamurthy, School of Business Dean, at SKrishnamurthy@uwb.edu or (425) 352-5229. We look forward to a future conversation.