The Club Council is dedicated to empowering students at UW Bothell through promoting diverse interests to build unity on campus. These student leaders guide clubs to success and maximize student voice in decisionmaking.
- Chair | email@example.com
- Secretary | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer | email@example.com
- Recognition Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Coordinator | email@example.com
- Training and Resources Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Events Board
Campus Events Board (CEB) is committed to providing all students with a purposeful and positive collegiate experience through diverse programs and events.
- Campus Events Board Chair | email@example.com
- Public Relations Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment Coordinator | email@example.com
- Special Events & Traditions Programmer | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Issues & Awareness Programmer | email@example.com
- Marketing & Graphic Designer| firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Justice & Civic Education (SJCE)
Social Justice & Civic Education (SJCE) is a group of student leaders who coordinate events and initiatives that promote critical dialogue, educate students on social justice issues, and provide civic engagement opportunities which see students working towards change in their greater community. We work to build the campus community’s capacity to recognize, confront, and deconstruct systems of oppression and, using a Dialogue-to-Action model, promote community change.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Social Justice & Civic Education Chair
- Civic Engagement Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dialogue & Events Coordinator | email@example.com
Associated Students of the University of Washington Bothell
Associated Students of the University of Washington Bothell (ASUWB), are the official representative voice for all students within the university. They exist to empower our student body through the following measures: Seeking to enhance the entire student experience by supporting and/or drafting policy that promotes student interests, needs, and welfare. They serve as a liaison between the students and faculty, staff, alumni, and administration.
- President | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President | email@example.com
- Director of Outreach | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Government Relations | email@example.com
- Director of Campus Partnerships | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Marketing | email@example.com
- Director of Student Advocacy | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legislative Liaison | email@example.com
- Treasurer| firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parliamentarian | email@example.com
- Senator of Student Advocacy | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senator of Campus Partnerships | email@example.com
- Julius Rodriguez (they/them/theirs) | ASUWB Advisor | firstname.lastname@example.org
ASUWB Election Committee
The ASUWB Election Committee is a student government committee in charge of developing and enforcing a fair and open ASWUB elections process for students. We work to increase student awareness of the positions and of the elections themselves. We are always looking for committee members who are looking leadership experience. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Student Project Assistants provide customer service for SEA. Working under the supervision of the SEA staff, duties will include providing superior customer service to currently enrolled students, data entry, filing, answering phones, making copies, supporting events/programs, awards ceremonies, marketing, hanging posters, supporting student organizations, and general office work. Additionally the Student Project Assistant are trained on Presence and Kentico.
- Project Assistant | firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Project Assistant | firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Project Assistant | firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
UWB Student Media is made up of three student-run groups: Clamor Literary & Arts Journal, the Husky Herald student newspaper, and UWave Radio (student radio station). Student Media provides multiple creative media platforms for UWB students to inform and entertain the UWB community and explore their passions or interests. They can gain professional skills and hands-on experience in creative arts and writing, radio broadcasting, journalism, and represent diverse voices and identities. Students can be Clamor Journal editors, submit their artwork and writing, student reporters for campus news and events, create comic strips, DJ for on-campus events, host podcasts or live radio shows, volunteer at events, and learn about running a radio station, newspaper, or publishing an arts journal.