Thanks to a partnership between UW Bothell Administration & Planning and UW Fleet Services, UW Bothell is proud to offer the UCAR Program which allows eligible Students, Staff, and Faculty an opportunity for a short term vehicle rental to conduct official UW business.
How to use the service
Any UW member with the following will be able to reserve and access* the UCAR 24/7:
- A valid UW NetID
- Driver’s license
- A budget number with authorization to charge to it.
- Completed Fleet Service’s Driver Safety & Awareness Training within the last two years. Check your training status.
*All passengers must be eligible riders.
- It is advised to set up a UCAR account well before making a reservation.
- Request an account online.
- If you already have a UCAR account and would like to set up a reservation, please visit the Fleet Services Reservation page.
Trip tracking occurs automatically and billing is charged directly to a UW budget number. A copy of the receipt is sent to the reservation contact and department billing contact via email.
For more information, visit the UCAR program online or contact UW Fleet Services at (206) 221-3594.