Carpools & Rideshare
Interested in purchasing a carpool permit? Fill out the form below and submit the document to Commuter Services. All vehicles used by the carpool must be registered under the permit. Carpool permits are issued on a quarterly basis only.
Carpool Permits FAQ’s:
- Who makes up a carpool?
- Two to three campus community members who carpool regularly two or more days per week. Each carpool is made up of a carpool lead and at least one rider. Students who are residents of the campus are not eligible for a carpool parking permit nor can they be listed as a rider.
- Permit procedures:
- One carpool Virtual Permit will be purchased by the carpool lead. All vehicles used by the carpool must be registered to each individual members parking permit portal account. Carpool participants must read and fill out the Carpool Application Form.
- Changes in carpool status:
- It is mandatory that permanent changes in carpool status be reported to Commuter Services. Changes in status include, but are not limited to changes in carpool members or a change of carpool vehicles.
- Commuter Services monitor carpools and may suspend carpool privileges for violation of carpool rules. The success of the carpooling program depends on the integrity of its participants. Commuter Services will protect the anonymity of persons reporting violations of carpool regulations. Any carpool participant found to be in violation of this section will be subject to parking citations with associated fines.
Carpool parking spaces are located on the second level of the South Garage and the second level of the North Garage.
Bothell Campus Rideshare Online is a fun and easy way to find friends, classmates and colleagues who are going the same way you are. Rideshare Online makes it easy to share the seats in your car or catch a ride.
It’s simple. Have a car? Split the costs by driving fellow Bothell campus community members. Don’t have a car? Find a ride where you need to go. You save money, protect the environment and have more fun when you share the ride. Membership is free and easy.
Guaranteed Ride Home
Employees who use alternative transportation are eligible for up to 6 Guaranteed Ride Home (GRH) trips per year. Monday through Friday (9AM – 4PM), the voucher form is available at the Commuter Services’ office. The form must be completed and presented to the taxi driver at time of pick up. Guaranteed ride home offers one approved stop – to a daycare, pharmacist, or other ‘drop-by’ locations.