Appeal or pay for ticket(s) online on the Bothell Campus Parking Portal.
To submit an appeal, students and staff/faculty members of Bothell Campus (Cascadia College and UW Bothell) must log in with their UW Net ID. Visitors must also create a visitor account in order to submit an appeal.
Visitors do not need to create an account to make payment towards a citation. If you already have an account, please log in prior to making payment. Unpaid citations past the deadline written on the ticket will have a late fee assessed. After an extended time beyond the deadline, the citation is subject to being set to a collection agency, Coast Professional Inc. (CPI).
Late Citation Payments
The following citations must be paid with Coast Professional Inc. at 888.815.2843:
- Citations prior to 6/23/2019
- Citations past the deadline that cannot be paid with Parking Portal
To check on the status of a citation, email Commuter Services.
PLEASE NOTE: (DO NOT IGNORE A PARKING CITATION)
- Appeals must be submitted within 21 days of issuance of parking citation on the Bothell Campus Parking Portal.
- Once logged in, click “Appeals”, then “Appeal Citation”
- In step 2, enter citation number found on the top of citation ticket.
- If the citation does not appear, the citation may be a warning or it may be past the 21 day deadline.
- In step 5, uploading evidence is not a requirement. You may wish to submit if you have supporting evidence.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your appeal you have 21 days to submit a request to review the written decision. You can submit a written request to Commuter Services located in Husky Hall or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online with Credit Card, Visa or Mastercard only
- Mail in check or money order; payable to “UW Bothell”, to address below
- Box 358524 10909 NE 185th Street Bothell, WA 98011
Citation and Associated Fees
|Parking without Appropriate Permit
|Parking with No Valid Payment
|Parking out of Assigned area/space
|Parking in Space/Area not designated for parking
|Parking in Restricted Area
|Parking on Planted Areas
|Parking in Space Designated for Disability
Washington Administrative Code – WAC
WAC 478-117 promotes safety and efficiency of pedestrian and vehicular traffic on the campus of University of Washington, Bothell, and Cascadia College.
It is the responsibility of all individuals parking or operating a vehicle on [Bothell] campus to comply with these rules. Lack of knowledge of these rules shall not be grounds for the dismissal of any citation for a violation of the parking or traffic rules (WAC 478-117-012). Violators of the WAC-478-117: Parking on Bothell campus and Traffic Rules of the University of Washington, Bothell, are subject to citations. For additional information about the WAC 478-117, please visit the Washington State Legislature website.