Parking on Campus
Daily parking is available to all visitors and members of Bothell campus. Payment for parking is required 24/7 on Bothell Campus.
Short-term and long-term parking permit options are available to students, staff, faculty, and guests who choose to commute to campus by single car, carpool, motorcycle, or have disability accommodation needs.
Parking Locations on Campus
- South Garage, (closest to UW1, UW2 & Library buildings and Bookstore)
- South Surface lots (one located on NE 180th St., and one lot south of the South Garage)
- North Garage (closest to Cascadia College)
- Chase House lot (located east of the South Garage)
- Campus Way NE (load zones and disability parking available)
- West Garage (located on 110th Ave NE)
- Truly Lot (located west of Discovery Hall on 110th Ave NE)
Electric Vehicle Charging Locations on Campus
- North Garage
- South Garage
- Truly Lot (Discovery Lot)
- West Garage
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 425-352-3369
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM
- Husky Hall Room 1450
10909 NE 185th Street
Bothell WA 98011
Disability Parking is found in accessible locations on campus, available for use with payment for parking.
PayByPhone is an option to pay for daily parking on your mobile device. It is available for campus members and visitors.