Printing on Campus

Student or Guest Printing or Copying

The fee-for-print system available on the UW Bothell campus requires the use of a Husky Card or a Dawg Prints Card for payment. Any UW student or employee can add money to their Husky ID Card to pay for printing on any UW campus. Husky Card users add value online using a credit card through their MyUW portal, or the Online Card Office. They can also check their card balance online, or at any Dawg Prints printer. There are no self-service copiers on the UW Bothell campus, but there is a scanning workstation in the Campus Library which anyone can use to scan documents or images to PDF for saving to a USB drive, which can also be printed using the fee-for-print system. For more information, see the Library’s webpages for scanners, or the Library’s webpage for printers.

For Cascadia students, printing is pre-paid with their tuition, and that balance is only available when using the computers and printers in the Learning Center or in the breakout areas of the Cascadia buildings on campus. Cascadia employees should consult with their own department for information on printing, scanning or copying.

For anyone without a Husky Card, Dawg-Prints Cards are available from the Computing Help service desk in the Campus Library Information Commons. Please note that these cards may only be used for printing! Users can only add value online using a Credit Card. It is recommended that users write their name on their card and retain it for future use to add value as needed.  NOTE: If you have a Husky Card, you do not need a Dawg-Prints Card!

Support for printing is dependent upon the location you are printing at. Below is a reference for whom to contact if you experience a printer malfunction or error while using printers on the UW Bothell/Cascadia campus:

Faculty & Staff

The University leases multifunctional imaging machines directly from IKON through the UW Creative & Communications department. This equipment is available for faculty and staff use. An auditron code is required to access this equipment for copying. Please contact your school administrator or department coordinator if you do not have a code.

UW Bothell Mail Services supplies 8.5×11 paper, toner, and staples to most Ricoh supported printers on campus. If you need a resupply, please contact Mail Services at or call 425-352-5491. For technical support and troubleshooting please contact UW Bothell IT at or go to their website