The RN to BSN program will take you from an Associate Degree in Nursing to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Request a one-on-one appointment with an Admissions Counselor or attend a virtual information session.
2. Review the admissions requirements
All applications are holistically reviewed. The school assesses an applicant’s unique experiences, attributes, and academic achievements.
- Prerequisite coursework
- English Composition, 5 credits
- General Chemistry with a lab, 5 credits
- Microbiology, 5 credits
- Anatomy & Physiology I & II, 10-12 credits
- Statistics, 4-5 credits
- Arts & Humanities, 10 credits
Use the equivalency guide to identify Washington State Community College courses, designated as A&H to meet this requirement. An Associate in Nursing Direct Transfer Agreement DTA/MRP meets all A&H requirements.
- Associate Degree in Nursing, Associate in Nursing DTA/MRP, or a Diploma in Nursing from a hospital-based nursing school.
- Current (or pending) RN license valid in the state of Washington. Applicants who have not completed the NCLEX are admitted conditionally for two quarters.
- A minimum of 90 transferable quarter credits from a regionally accredited college or university.
- If English is not your native language, and you completed most of your primary education outside of the United States, you must satisfy the English language proficiency requirement.
3. Plan: Entry quarter, location & application date
- Decide when to start your studies, and which location is most convenient for you.
- Review the application open dates and deadlines.
|Entry & |
|Winter Quarter |
|Autumn Quarter |
Locations: Bothell & Shoreline
4. Prepare the required application materials
Write your Nursing goal statement, prepare your nursing resume, and find a professional or academic recommender. You will need your recommender’s full name and email address.
Review our How to apply page for detailed information on all required materials.
Submit your official transcripts to the Office of Admissions electronically. Prospective students can submit transcripts before applying. Our Office of Admissions will retain documents for up to one year.
Begin the online application, and select transfer or post-baccalaureate.
Enter the name and email address of your recommender. The Office of Admissions will contact your recommenders via email using an online form.
Upload your nursing statement and resume.