To learn more about the Health Studies program, request a one-on-one appointment with an advisor, review planning worksheets, and check out the schedule of virtual information sessions.
Before applying to the program, we encourage you to also explore the program overview page, including the degree requirements for this major.
2. Review: Admission requirements
Before applying, applicants must complete a minimum of 30-quarter credits including:
- 2 English Composition courses (10 credits)
- 5 credits of Reasoning (RSN) (Introduction to Statistics preferred)
- 10 credits in each Area of Inquiry (A&H, SSc, NSc)
- Transfer applicants must also have satisfied all university admission requirements.
- Transfer applications for who are not native English speakers must provide English Language Proficiency.
3. Plan: Entry terms, deadlines, & decision
Apply to the Health Studies program in an upcoming Autumn, Winter, or Spring quarter.
Deadline - Internal
|Deadline - Transfer
Applications are reviewed once they are complete. The review process can take 3-4 weeks after the application deadline.
Updated November 2022