To advance social justice, health and nursing practice through innovative pedagogy, research and community engagement.
Support and improve the health and well-being of diverse communities.
- Access to excellence
- Care and respect
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Action-oriented social change
- Social justice
- Student-centered success
- Innovative teaching, curricula and scholarship
- Community engagement and reciprocal partnerships
- Interdisciplinary approaches
- Critical consciousness and reflective practice
- Local to global practice
- Increase access to educational excellence and opportunity & improve existing program quality
- Identify, measure and illuminate our strengths and impacts to multiple stakeholders
- Bolster financial and operational innovation and sustainability
- Build core teams, synergies and community between the School of Nursing & Health Studies, across schools at UW Bothell, across the UW campuses and communities.