2020-2021 Housing Applications Live End of February 2020
Note: On the week of February 24 - 28, 2020, the 2019-2020 Housing Application will not be available. If you would like to apply for housing that week, please contact us at email@example.com.
Benefits of Living In Student Housing
- Live with your peers in an exciting and energetic community
- Spacious, furnished apartment style units
- All inclusive rates: utilities, basic cable, and wireless internet
- Extensive residential life programming to support the student resident community
- Walking distance to downtown Bothell's shops, restaurants, & parks
- Convenient access to major bus routes serving the greater Puget Sound area
- Live-on professional and student housing staff
- Financial aid support available to help with quarterly housing rates for eligible students
Why Student Housing?
Where a student lives is critical to the quality of the college experience. Student Housing at UW Bothell offers all the conveniences of apartment style living coupled with residence life programming, a vibrant community of learners, and a safe environment to facilitate student success. It’s an opportunity for students to interact with diverse individuals, form study groups, and learn more about themselves. Our student residents thrive in our housing community and create lasting memories and friendships!