Benefits of Living In Student Housing
- Live with your peers in an exciting and energetic community
- Spacious, furnished apartment style units
- All inclusive rates: utilities, basic cable, and wireless internet
- Extensive residential life programming to support the student resident community
- Walking distance to downtown Bothell's shops, restaurants, & parks
- Convenient access to major bus routes serving the greater Puget Sound area
- Live-on professional and student housing staff
- Living Learning Communities
- Financial aid support available to help with quarterly housing rates for eligible students
A great way to get involved! This council group will discuss and review budgetary, policy, procedural, and improvement topics related to the UWB student housing residential community.
Why Student Housing?
Where a student lives is critical to the quality of the college experience. Student Housing at UW Bothell offers all the conveniences of apartment style living coupled with residence life programming, a vibrant community of learners, and a safe environment to facilitate student success. It’s an opportunity for students to interact with diverse individuals, form study groups, and learn more about themselves. Our student residents thrive in our housing community and create lasting memories and friendships!