Housing & Residential Life Updates
- Coronavirus Response Updates for the lasted information on Housing & Residential Life services.
- Student Housing for 2021-2022 is completly full and operating under a waitlist. If you have a question about your application status, please email email@example.com and include your full name and Student ID number. Expect a response in 1-3 business days.
- Residential Life relocated to Husky Hall. Hours of Operations are 11:00 am - 2:00 pm Monday through Friday. Closed Saturday and Sunday.
- If you have questions or concerns about needing access to the desk after hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2021-2022 Housing Applications
Benefits of Living In Student Housing
- Live with your peers in an exciting and energetic community
- Spacious, furnished apartment style units
- All inclusive rates: utilities, basic cable, and wireless internet
- Extensive residential life programming to support the student resident community
- Walking distance to downtown Bothell's shops, restaurants, & parks
- Convenient access to major bus routes serving the greater Puget Sound area
- Live-on professional and student housing staff
- Financial aid support available to help with quarterly housing rates for eligible students
Hours & Contact:
We continue to be open and operational while UW Bothell holds classes online.
Residential Life Front Desk Phone & Staff Contact:
Residential Life Hours in Husky Hall (Essential Services):
- Monday - Friday: 11:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
If you have questions or concerns about needing access to the desk after hours, please email email@example.com
Connect with us!
Why Student Housing?
Where a student lives is critical to the quality of the college experience. Student Housing at UW Bothell offers all the conveniences of apartment style living coupled with residence life programming, a vibrant community of learners, and a safe environment to facilitate student success. It’s an opportunity for students to interact with diverse individuals, form study groups, and learn more about themselves. Our student residents thrive in our housing community and create lasting memories and friendships!