Become a Mentor
Mentorship EDGE connects students with exceptional business leaders for one year of personalized mentorship. If you are an experienced business leader in the greater Seattle area and have interest using your skills to mentor students along their academic and career journeys, apply to join the program today!
In the Mentorship EDGE program, you will connect with assigned students (mentees) and meet with them each quarter for a year. It is also recommended you allow some communication with your mentees via email (or other preferred methods) to answer questions between meetings.
In order to foster a more meaningful mentoring experience, strive to:
- Connect remotely or in-person with your mentees at least once per quarter for the coming year.
- Attend the annual summer quarter Mentorship EDGE networking event.
Ways to engage your mentees
- Articulate some of the ways you can or would like to help your mentees.
- Inform your mentees how frequently and in which ways you can connect.
- Respond openly and enthusiastically to mentee questions and requests, as available.