Are you ready to advance your education & career?
The University of Washington Bothell Master of Nursing program does both by preparing you for a wide range of roles as such as nurse leaders, managers, educators and care providers in diverse settings and population health. We offer a Master of Nursing with an individualized focus and a Master of Nursing, Administrative Leadership.
The curriculum is relevant to the workplace, interdisciplinary, dynamic and engaging. The graduate faculty are committed to your success, guiding and mentoring you through the program and your practicum while preparing you for the next step in your career.
Why UW Bothell for your graduate education?
- Design an individualized focus area or pursue the Administrative Leadership Option.
- Join a cohort of local and regional nursing colleagues from a variety of diverse backgrounds.
- Efficient & predictable schedule of coursework of once-per-week on Fridays combined with hybrid and online learning.
- Engaging, small, and dynamic classroom experience.
- World class resources and UW graduate faculty for learning, mentorship, and program guidance.
- Opportunities to complete the program as a part-time student or a three-quarter time student.
Hear what students experience in the program
Are you interested in a Master in Clinical Informatics, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner DNP, or a PhD in Nursing? The School of Nursing at UW Seattle offers these programs!
The master's degree program in nursing at UW Bothell is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).