Advance your education & shape your career
As one of the nation's best Master of Nursing programs in the county, our graduates are prepared for a wide range of roles such as nurse leaders, managers, educators, and care providers promoting healthy communities in diverse settings. We offer a Master of Nursing with an individualized focus such as in education or populations health and a Master of Nursing, Administrative Leadership.
The program is offered in a hybrid format, meeting only twice per month on Fridays with self-directed online activities during the online weeks. The curriculum is relevant to the workplace, interdisciplinary, dynamic and engaging. The graduate faculty are committed to your success, guiding and mentoring you through the program and your practicum while preparing you for the next step in your career.
"The MN program is filled with challenge and reward. The faculty and staff's commitment to teaching and focus on the student-teacher relationship has assured not only my success in the program, but has opened new doors to
my future." Bob Chapman, MN Graduate
Applications for Fall 2019 accepted through August 19th
So many reasons to choose UW Bothell..
- Ranked #4 in the county for the Master's of Nursing degree program
- Predictable hybrid schedule with courses meeting only twice per month, every-other Friday.
- Opportunity to design and individualized focus such as in education or population health or pursue the Administrative Leadership Option.
- Join a cohort of local and regional nursing colleagues from a variety of diverse backgrounds.
- Engaging, small, and dynamic classroom experience.
- World class resources and UW graduate faculty for learning, mentorship, and program guidance.
- Opportunities to complete the program as a part-time student or a three-quarter time student.
Hear what students experience in the program
Are you interested in a Master in Clinical Informatics, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner DNP, or a PhD in Nursing? The School of Nursing at UW Seattle offers these programs!
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing and master's degree program at the University of Washington Bothell is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791 (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).