Giving a voice to our mission, goals and passion for excellence
The Office of Marketing & Communications tells the University of Washington Bothell story. Here's what we do:
- Create and implement internal and external communication strategies for UW Bothell, including emergency and issues communications.
- Produce and distribute news stories and social media content about the activities and accomplishments of UW Bothell students, faculty, staff, alumni and partners.
- Oversee central website, content marketing, advertising and videography projects.
- Handle UW Bothell media outreach and relations.
- Manage the UW Bothell brand, including logo program usage.
- Provide creative services and consultation to faculty and staff.
UW Bothell News
Would you like to speak with one of our faculty experts? Contact Maria Lamarca Anderson, director of communications, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 206.960.3851.
Stay connected to what's happening on campus.
Web and electronic communications
Whether you need help with your existing webpages or are planning for another form of digital communications, the marcomm team can assist.
- Create a consistent look and feel across the entire UW Bothell website.
- Create user-friendly navigation throughout the website.
- Promote excellent, interactive, up-to-date content on uwb.edu and social media channels.
- Website design, content and governance
- Social media best practices
- Marketo emails and newsletters
- Digital accessibility
Web project requests
To request help with a digital project, please email email@example.com.
Marketo is tool that helps you create emails and newsletters. To inquire about this tool, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an existing user with technical questions, email email@example.com.
Content marketing and visual design services
UW Bothell's Marketing & Communications team can help you make the most of your outreach efforts, from marketing strategy consultations to content and brand reviews, graphic design, print services and, as needed, referrals to other University resources or external vendors. Read more about our content marketing and graphic design services or send your visual brand questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.