Principal Program Manager
Philippe is a Principal PM Lead in the Dynamics 365/Power platform engineering group at Microsoft. In his current role, Philippe is driving the strategy to engage with large banking and insurance customers and help them digitalize their key business processes (customer onboarding, loan origination, claim management,...).
Prior to engineering, Philippe has held multiple roles at Microsoft in France, Canada and US (Software consultant and Marketing PM) where he spent his energy on deploying Customer Relationship Management solutions to Microsoft's large customers.
Connect with Philippe on LinkedIn
Philippe on mentorship
All along my career, I had the chance and opportunities to work with great managers and mentors who paved the way for me and helped me grow at each step of my career. I'm looking forward to share my experience and mentorship for our new wave of professionals and help them succeed faster than I did so they can in turn share it with others.
Some topics I’m excited to mentor students in include:
- Early career management
- Managing up
- Creating a career plan
- Customer engagement and management
- Technology information systems
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
- Learn negotiations tactics habits from a former FBI Hostage Rescue negotiator and change your approach to your most crucial career conversations.
- The Long View: Career Strategies to Start Strong, Reach High, and Go Far by Brian Fetherstonhaugh
- It's a fantastic book to help you build your career and recognize that it's a marathon and not a sprint. The associated website has some very good assets too.
- The First 90 Days by Michael Watkins