Diana has more than 25 years of experience in IT management, software development, and business management. She joined Microsoft Beijing in 2009, moved to Redmond in 2013. Her current role is working on building digital customer support experience (i.e. virtual agent), using technology to enable customer self-solve issues when using Microsoft products. Her personal statement is "to live a happy and healthy life and help others to live a happy and healthy life". Outside of work, she enjoys cooking, gardening, and yoga practicing/teaching.
Connect with Diana on LinkedIn
Diana on mentorship
I am interested in sharing my experience with students to help them build the confidence to step into the unknown.
Some topics I’m excited to mentor students in include:
- Personal development such as : knowing and accepting self, managing stress/emotions, making choices with confidence
- Interview tips and career guidance
- Public speaking, business leadership and strategy
- Technology information systems, software development
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Be impeccable with your word.
- Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the words to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your words in the direction of truth and love.
- Don’t take anything personally.
- Nothing others do is because of you. What other say and do is a projection of their own reality. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.
- Don’t make assumptions.
- Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness, and drama. With just this one agreement you can completely transform your life.
- Always do your best.
- Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstnces, simply do you best, and you will avoid self-judgement, self-abuse, and regret.