Now accepting applications with unofficial transcripts
Since our campus is currently closed, we are accepting applications to this program with unofficial transcripts sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Should Apply?
- Currently work in the accounting field and want to meet the requirements for CPA examination
- Have a degree in Business and now want additional accounting coursework, including pursuing a Masters of Science in Accounting
- All courses are taught in person by highly respected University of Washington Bothell faculty
- Program runs Autumn through Spring quarter (September through June)
- Classes are held Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:45-10:00 p.m.
- Intermediate Accounting 1, 2 & 3
- Cost Accounting
- Auditing Theory and Practice
- Federal Income Taxation
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration
Estimated total tuition cost:
- Resident: $10,750
- Non-Resident: $34,750
- Earn 30 credit hours toward the 225 credit hour requirement to sit for the CPA exam, including all upper level credits
- Satisfy the prerequisite requirements for the MS Accounting degree
Download this information as a PDF document
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted until the program reaches capacity. Students will receive course registration information upon acceptance into the certificate program.
Address to Submit Application: Email the completed application form with all required materials to email@example.com. Please do not send any paper documents by postal mail to the School of Business, since the campus is temporarily closed and working remotely.
Note: Your application will be evaluated on the basis of the materials you submit. If accepted into the program, your application information may be shared with the instructors in the program.
If you have questions about the application process, please call 425-352-3277 or 425-352-5113.