I applied. Now what?
Thank you for submitting your application to UW Bothell. Now that you have applied, here are some reminders to confirm your application file is complete and tips for what to do next.
1. Check email frequently
Frequently check the email account you provided on your application. This is the only way we will communicate with you for a while.
- To guarantee you receive our emails, make sure your spam filters allow emails from uwb.edu to go through to your inbox.
- If your email address changes, please contact admissions right away.
2. Submit missing items
Submit any missing items to complete your application. Your application file will not be reviewed for admission until all items are received and your file is complete.
You will receive an email notification within 14 days of submitting your application if you are missing any items. Submit the requested item(s) ASAP. Here are examples of commonly missing items:
- Official College Transcripts – We require official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended. If you recently completed courses that were not included on the transcript originally submitted with your application, send us an updated transcript.
- Official High School Transcripts – Required for transfer students with less than 40 transferrable college credits or who completed Core University Requirements (World Languages and/or Intermediate Algebra) during high school.
- English Language Proficiency – All applicants for whom English is a non-native language must provide proof of English proficiency. This includes international students and domestic students who completed most of their primary and secondary school outside the U.S. Please review your options for meeting this requirement.
For instructions on submitting official transcripts, please click here.
If you have any questions regarding the items required to apply for admission to UW Bothell, visit one of the following pages:
3. Update your application, if necessary
Do you need to make changes to your application? Do you need to change the start term/quarter? Please contact email@example.com right away for assistance.
4. Apply for financial aid
Be sure to update your FAFSA with UW Bothell’s school code (003798). Also start researching scholarships and grants. Explore your funding options here.
5. Review our FAQ
Our FAQ contains a lot of helpful information and answers to questions from students like you! Click here for the FAQ.
6. Review our calendars
View our Academic Calendar to find out when classes begin, when holidays fall, when finals week starts and more. View our Master Calendar to stay current with all the latest events happening on campus.
7. Await the decision
For first-year applicants, admissions decisions are released by January for Early Action applicants, and by March for Regular Decision applicants. For transfer, returning, post-baccalaureate and non-matriculated students, admissions decisions are released quarterly. Applicants will be notified of an admission decision via mail and the email address you provided on your application.