The University of Washington Bothell is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities.
The University of Washington Seattle campus oversees accessibility arrangements for faculty and staff throughout the UW system with the support of the UW IT Accessible Technology Services team. UW Bothell staff work closely with Seattle campus staff to provide accessible services and content for university community members and the public. Additional UW Bothell accessibility resources.
- Services to university staff and academic personnel with disabilities.
- Accommodation advice and resources for university departments.
- Assistive equipment.
- Classroom or examination accommodations for non-matriculated students including those in Extension courses, English Language Programs, and Certificate programs.
- Interpreters (sign language, oral and tactile) and real time captioning.
- General access accommodations for members of the public attending university events.
- Coordination of disabled parking or disabled transportation (Dial-A-Ride).
Disability Resources for Students
Disability Resources for Faculty & Staff