Giving a voice to our mission, goals & passion for excellence
The Office of Marketing & Communications tells the University of Washington Bothell story. Here's what we do:
- Direct internal and external communication strategies for UW Bothell.
- Manage all marketing and advertising efforts.
- Handle media relations between the university and its internal/external audiences.
- Provide guidelines and/or creative services to faculty, staff and students.
UW Bothell News:
Get up-to-the-minute UW Bothell news & information. Please contact us at 425.352.5461 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to speak with one of our faculty experts? Contact Maria Lamarca Anderson, Director of Communications, via email to email@example.com or by phone at 206.960.3851.
Stay connected to what's happening on campus.
Web & electronic communications
Whether you need a new web directory or you want to work on your existing pages, the web team is here to help.
- Create a consistent look and feel across the entire UW Bothell website
- Create user-friendly navigation throughout the website
- Promote excellent, interactive, up-to-date content
What we help with:
- E-marketing and communications (newsletters, emails, etc.)
- Social Media best practices
- Web design, content & governance
- Digital accessibility
Web project requests
The web team assists UW Bothell faculty, staff, and student-staff with services related to the uwb.edu website. To request help with a web project, please email the web team.
Marketo is a powerful program that produces beautiful, easy-to-assemble digital communications. To get access to Marketo for your unit, email the web team in the UW Bothell Advancement & External Relations office. You will be required to attend a four-hour training at the Seattle campus. If you need Marketo help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing & graphic design help
UW Bothell's Marketing & Communications team can help you make the most of your outreach efforts, from strategy consultations to content and brand reviews, graphic design, print services and, as needed, referrals to other University resources or external vendors. Read more about our marketing and graphic design services.