Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid
Meeting the costs of an undergraduate or graduate education is a major investment for many families. It requires planning, careful decision making, and a commitment from both you and your family. We believe that students from all economic backgrounds should have the opportunity to attend the University of Washington Bothell and that finances should not be a barrier.
News & Updates:
- Satisfactory Academic Progress - COVID 19
- The winter and spring quarters of 2020 were extraordinary as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic. Please read the updated information on Satisfactory Academic Progress policy for the winter and spring quarters only here.
The Child Care Assistance Program is available for 2020-2021. For more information on how to apply go to our Child Care Assistance Program page here.
Following the best current guidelines for protecting the health of our employees, students, and the public, we are providing all of our services remotely until further notice.
CARES Act FAQs
Click HERE for COVID-19 and your UW Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions.
The UW Bothell's Financial Aid Office will be open remotely Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
Our counselors will be available by phone during normal service hours: 8:30-10:00am and 1:30-4:30pm, Monday through Friday, 425-352-5240.
Undergraduate students, you can schedule a phone appointment during our office hours by clicking on our 'Schedule An Appointment' button found on the upper right hand corner of this page.
You will need your NetID to schedule a phone appointment during our office hours. Also, you will select 'Phones' as the location of your appointment.
If you are not able to schedule a phone appointment during our office hours you can still call our office during our regular phone hours.
If you need to submit documents to our office please make use of our Docusign option. This will allow you to submit the requested documents electronically and they will be logged in immediately to your financial aid file.
Please do not hesitate to call or email our office with your questions or concerns regarding your financial aid.
Email remains open as usual, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For up-to-date campus information, visit: www.uwb.edu/safety/coronavirus.
If your financial aid has not disbursed check to see if:
- you are registered in full time credits (12 credits for undergraduate & 10 credits graduate).
- your document review has been completed.
- there are any holds on your account.
- You can schedule a phone appointment to speak with a financial aid counselor.
- Or, you can call during our regular phones hours to speak with a financial aid representative.
- If you need to submit a document(s) to our office please make use of our Docusign option.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office immediately if your aid has not disbursed so that we can review your status.
- The 2020-2021 FAFSA and WASFA is available to complete now!!! Apply before January 15, 2020 for priority consideration.
- You can still submit your application even though it's after the priority application date. You will be considered for the Federal Pell Grant and the Federal Direct Loans.
To Be Considered For All Financial Aid Programs:
Be sure to complete the FAFSA or the WASFA by the priority application date of January 15th.
The priority application date is for students admitted during the summer, autumn, winter, or spring quarters. So don't wait to be admitted to complete your FAFSA or WASFA.
The University of Washington Federal Code is 003798.
Current Undergraduate Students
Sign-in using your netid
Priority Application Date: January 15th
UW Federal Code 003798
New to FAFSA? Visit following link for basic instructions
7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA
9am - 12pm
1pm - 4pm
1pm - 3pm
Monday - Friday:
8:30am - 10:00am &
1:30pm - 4:30pm
*Include your UW Student ID# on all emails and voice messages
Financial Aid & Scholarships
18115 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011-8246