Each year UWB offers general scholarships graciously endowed from individuals, organizations, UW Bothell alumni, businesses, and associations. These scholarships are available to students enrolled at UW Bothell.
The UW Bothell Scholarships offers two applications per year. The Fall deadline is in December and the Spring deadline is in April.
A general application will be submitted and each applicant is considered for all available scholarship each application cycle.
- UW BOTHELL ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP: Awards: $1,500; Scholarship criteria: Applicant is high-need financially.
- UW BOTHELL ALUMNI STUDENT SUPPORT ENDOWED FUND: Awards: $1,500; Scholarship criteria: Applicant is engaging and contributing to the community and/or UWB campus while exemplifying UWB mission, vision and goals.
- NATALIE K. LANG INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP: Awards: $1,200; Scholarship criteria: F-1 international student or student who is an immigrant to the United States.
- WORTHINGTON ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP: Awards: $2,000; Scholarship criteria: Applicants with a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- BOEING COMPANY SCHOLARSHIP: Awards: $1,500; Scholarship criteria: Applicants in the Computer Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Business majors. GPA 3.2 or higher. Interest in the aerospace/defense or cyber security industry preferred.
- RICHARD & ANNE PENNY ENDOWED STUDENT SUPPORT FUND: Awards: $1,000; Scholarship criteria: financial need and good academic standing.
- KENYON CHAN & SHIRLEY HUNE ENDOWED STUDENT SUPPORT FUND: Awards: $1,000; Scholarship criteria: financial need and good academic standing.
- WELLS FARGO DIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP: Awards: $500-$1,000; Scholarship criteria: Applicant has overcome significant barriers to reaching academic goals. Preference to freshman and sophomores and first generation students.
- MARV WORKMAN BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIP: Awards: $2,500; Scholarship criteria: Business students with at least junior standing.
- JERRY WILMOT MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP: Awards: $2,500; Scholarship criteria: Applicants at the graduate level interested in business management-with strong interests in human resources and organizational behavior.
UW Bothell Founder’s Fellow Scholarship
This scholarship aids UW Bothell students in their research, scholarship and creative activity. These awards are made possible by the generous support of the UW Bothell Founder’s Endowed Fellowship. The purpose of these awards is to encourage and recognize the participation of undergraduate students in research in all disciplines represented on the UW Bothell campus. These awards allow UW Bothell students to focus more effort on their research, scholarship and creative expression projects.